- Amanda Goble is a professional aerialist and performer whose work combines stunning technique with an innate sense of creativity and expression. With skills including trapeze, fabric, sling, rope.... Amanda's acts may be created or modified to meet your needs, and will bring just the drama and energy needed at your event, party, show or fundraiser. Read More
- Anthony Goble, who has been compared to Chagal and Picasso, is from Newtown, Powys and currently lives in Cardiff and South Wales. He has spent most of his life as a painter and educator, achieving many awards, grants and commissions, from a large list of exhibitions in London and other European venues. Anthony has been featured in news articles in the press and on television. His artwork is displayed at BBC Wales, Welsh Arts Council, Brecon Jazz Museum and the University College at Cardiff.
- D. H. Goble edited Hymn and tune book for use in Old School or Primitive Baptist churches; Compiled by Silas H. Durand and P. G. Lester. 7th edition. Greenfield, Indiana: D. H. Goble, [l886] . 88 p. Durand, Silas Horton, ed. CALL NUMBER: M2122 .D9 H9 1886 (HYMNALSin the Rare Book Collection of Alderman Library University of VirginiaCompiled by Mary Bhame Pope April 1980) David Harvey (9) Goble was editor of Home & School Visitor, publication used in Indiana schools; editor of Primitive Baptist Monitor; and edited the Primitive Baptist Hymnal; his 3-story brick mansion stands on Courthouse square in Greenfield, Indiana.
- Dale Nigel Goble, Artist. This California artist prefers to create his work in an organic manner. His work includes computer paintings, laser-cut wood, acrylic paintings on canvas, photo silk-screens and painted wood cutouts. For a preview of his work go to: DNG Studio. A new series is available at http://dng23.com/fourfarmfolio/. Visit this new site featuring some of Dale Nigel Goble's proposed Canadian stamp artwork
- Dan Goble is currently the Chair and Professor of Saxophone at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, CT. In addition to recently joining the New York Saxophone Quartet as alto saxophonist, he has been a member of the acclaimed Harvey Pittel Saxophone Quartet since 2001. Dan currently performs with the New York Philharmonic under Alan Gilbert, the New York City Ballet, and the New Haven Symphony. Read More
- Danney Goble, writer and actor. The author of Tulsa, a biography of the American City, Danney Goble, has wowed Tulsa audiences as Clarence Darrow, James Longstreet, Huey P. Long and Thomas Paine.
- George Leslie Gobel was a Comedian, songwriter and early television personality.
- Graham Goble, songwriter and performer. Since the mid 70's, the Australian Little River Band has been known as one of the finest soft-rock bands in the world. They've sold over 20 million copies of their records, hence became one of the five greatest rock acts to come from Australia. For more information: http://www.lrb.net/goble/
- Guy Jeffery Goble - Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Texas atAustin. Known for portraiture in oils. Also known for the many paintingsof historical structures. Has shown his work and won awards for his art.
- Jana Lynn Goble - Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Texas atAustin. Works primarily in oils. Known primarily for portraiture in oils. Held a one-woman show in Austin having received awards for her work.
- Joseph Dale Goble, Musician. Published For Tuba-Euphonium Ensemble:
- Air On The G String ...J.S. Bach/J.D.Goble
- Leviathans...Joseph D. Goble
- Toad Patrol...Joseph D. Goble
- Totally Tuba March...Joseph D. Goble
- Jupiter...G. Holst/J.D.Goble
- Dance Of The Little Tubas...Tchaikovsky/J.D.Goble
- Little Russian March...Tchaikovsky/J.D.Goble
- Paddlin' Madelin Home...Woods/Goble
- Them Basses...Huffine/Goble
- For Tuba And/Or Euphonium Duet: Abrelatis...J.D. Goble
- Five Graded Intermediate Duets...J.D. Goble
- Marv Goble, originally from Vancouver, Canada, where he had been an entertainer for nearly twenty years now resides in London, England. Marv calls both London and Vancouver home dividing his time between both cities. He continues to work in both countries and has performed in various venues over the years, including cruise ships, clubs, festivals and fairs, as well as with a lounge act in Las Vegas. Read More.
- Myron Goble, Screenwriter. Myron Goble adapted Serpent on the Rock for HBO in 1993. His script Down In The Delta was released in December 1998, directed by Maya Angelou.
- Patrick Goble is a composer, musician and singer who teaches music lessons at The Guitar Academy in Bowling Green KY. He released his first album in 2003 and in 2004 published his first instructional booklet, Shredding 101. On December 30, 2010 Patrick posted a video of his version of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance "Kentucky Style" on his YouTube channel. The video, which also featured his student Donovan Kirkpatrick, went viral (431,478 view in 3 months) and landed him on the Tonight show with Jay Leno in March 2011. See More.
- Patty Goble is delighted to be making her Orlando Symphony Orchestra debut. Her credits on the Broadway stage include the original casts of the recent revival of Bye, Bye Birdie starring John Stamos and Gina Gershon, Curtains starring David Hyde Pierce, The Woman in White, the Tony Award winning Musical Revivals of La Cage aux Folles and Kiss Me, Kate and the critically acclaimed Ragtime with Brian Stokes Mitchell and Audra McDonald. She has performed the role of Carlotta in The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, Toronto, and the Music Box Tour. Read More
- Paul Goble, author and illustrator of books about American Indians. Some titles include Crow Chief: A Plains Indian Story; Hau Kola: Hello Friend; I Sing for the Animals; Iktomi and the Buzzard: A Plains Indian Story; Love Flute; and The art of Paul Goble, author-illustrator: an exhibition produced by the Center for Great Plains Studies, Great Plains Art collection, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Pete Goble is a renowned songwriter and musician. He has written songs that have been recorded and performed by artists such as Marty Robbins, The Osborne Brothers, The Country Gentleman, and dozens of others. Some titles of his work:
- Dixie In My Eye NA 12983 115024;
- This Heart of Mine (Can Never Say Goodbye) (Bobby Osborne-Pete Goble) 9-31655 DL7-4602; BCD 15598 074. NA 12984 115025;
- Charlie Cotton (Sonny Osborne-Benny Birchfield-Pete Goble) 9-31655 DL7-4602; BCD 15598;
- Walking The Blues 2:34 (Pete Goble-Leroy Drumm/Brandykeg Music Publishing, BMI)
Rick Goble is a singer/song writer born in Floyd County, Kentucky. Visit his website at: Rick Goble and Pure Grain Band to read his bio and hear his music. It's worth the visit!
Theresa Goble Mezzo Soprano - Theresa was born in Portsmouth UK and studied in London at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama and the National Opera Studio with scholarships from Covent Garden and Scottish Opera.
Warwick Goble an Artist. Warwick Waterman Goble 1862-1943 http://www.bpib.com/illustrat/goble.htm
Will Goble is an in-demand bassist who performs across the United States. He boasts a full, dark sound, a strong desire to swing, and the commitment to support his fellow musicians in any ensemble. Will has appeared as a sideman with Grammy award-winning pianist Marcus Roberts and with numerous other notable artists, including Vincent Gardner, Jason Marsalis, Marcus Printup, Wess “Warmdaddy” Anderson, Kevin Bales, Scotty Barnhart, Martin Bejerano, Philip Harper, Fred Wesley, and Stephen Riley among others. He currently performs frequently with his own trio as well as the Jason Marsalis Vibes Quartet. Read More
Lily Fern Goble Weatherford has been described as one of the greatest Gospel singers of all-time. Lily Fern is best known for songs such as " What a Precious Friend Is He," " He's The Lily Of the Valley," " Tenderly" and "Footprints of Jesus." She has had a long career in the Southern Gospel music industry and has been awarded many honors. The Great Plains Southern Gospel Association named her Female Entertainer of the Year in consecutive years (1993 and 1994). She received the Living Legacy Award from the Women's International Center and she was given an Honorary Doctorate degree in Music from Oakland City University in Indiana in 1999. Article written by Time Gardner for the "Singing News," March 2000.